Black Glue H900 5ml (Eyelash Extension Adhesive)
- Get 20% off code HAPPY20 for orders $500+
- Get 25% off code HAPPY25 for orders $750+
- Get 35% off code HAPPY35 for orders $1,000+
- Get 50% off and more for orders $2,000+, please contact our agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Bulk order discounts don't apply with other discount programs
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping for orders $99+
- Handmade with love
- Free Return
Eyesy Lash is the exclusive distributor of "Black Glue H900" in the US
Black Glue H900 is the perfect premium lash adhesive for experienced lash technicians. With a speedy drying time of 1-2 seconds and the most extended retention period on the market, your clients will leave you feeling loved and become lifelong happy customers.
- Drying time: 1~2 sec
- Lasting time: 7-8 weeks
- Bonding Strength: Excellent
- Usage: for Professionals Only
- Color: Black
- Volume: 5ml
- Quality Assurance
- Made in Korea
- Please only use this product for eyelash application
- Do not let glue touch skin and eyes
- After opening, keep the cap closed and discard it after 2 months from opening
- Avoid direct sunlight 1 hour before the procedure and store at room temperature
- During the procedure, there may be a shortening of the eyes, but the glue disappears entirely as the glue is completely cured
- Ideal environment for eyelash extension is 22°C ~ 28°C (73.4°F ~ 84.2°F) temperature and 35% ~ 70% humidity
- If you do not use glue, it is recommended to keep it at a low temperature. If possible, refrigerate in a refrigerator for a long time
- Glue should be stored upright. If you keep it in a tipping state, the hardening speed can be accelerated
- If you store it in the refrigerator, it is more effective when you put it at room temperature 1 ~ 2 hours before the procedure
- The shelf life of glue is about 6 months from the date of purchase and about 2 months at the time of opening
HOW TO STORE?
Ideally, store at temperatures between 2º - 10ºC (35º-50ºF) in the fridge if you haven't opened them. Once taken from the fridge, please wait until it is back to room temperature before use. You can wait 5-10 minutes or hold them in your palm. Opened glues are recommended to store in an airtight container in either dry rice or in silica gel packs.
Ingredients: Alkoxy2-cyanoacrylate, Ethyl cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl methacrylate, pigment, and scent.
For customers in the Contiguous States of USA:
- Express: 4-7 business days
- Priority: 2-5 business days
For customers in Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska:
- Standard: 12 - 20 business days
For customers in other countries (Canada, EU, UK, Australia...):
- Standard: 12 - 28 business days
FREE RETURNS for faulty products!
Have a question?
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page or leave a question below for more support!