Promade fans 4D | 0.05 - 0.07 | 500 fans
- Handmade with love
- Free shipping for orders $99+
- Free Return
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Quantity: 480-530 fans/box, equals roughly 3-4 Full Sets or 5-6 Refills.
- Thickness: 0.07 mm
- Curl: C, CC, D
- Length: 8mm-15mm
- Material: pro-silk lashes made from the highest quality Korean PBT (soft, fluffy, feather-light, Dark, Rich, ultra-matte black, and safe for eyes)
- 100% handcrafted by skilled lash artists. Each fan is handmade, they offer a much more genuine lashing experience and look.
- Tiny adhesive bases used for best bonding results, very lightweight
- Save time for lash artists, cut down your prep and application time
- Extremely sharp & pointy base that will help you achieve 21+ days retention
- Wide appearance enough to create a soft and fluffy volume effect
- Easy to apply to natural lashes
Package: Each box is one size and curl
Note: You will receive promade fan boxes in loose form for each variant. If you have special requests, don't hesitate to message us after placing your order, we will do our best to accommodate the exact form you want.
Promade fans 4D | 0.07 | 480-530 fans (loose) (Be Pre-made For Use)
Why should you try our Promade Fans?
Eyesy Promade Fans are available in various lengths and curls, ranging from 3D to 16D. You can use Promade Fans to create almost every style, from a classic set to an extra volume set. In addition, our fans help you reduce time and pain since you don't have to sit for hours making handmade fans and ensure stunning results on client lash lines.
How to use Promade fans?
You can use Promade fans to create every lash style. We recommend using different lengths to create more volume for your set, or you can mix with wispy fans to create a gorgeous wispy set. Our customers get great results with different lengths, so it is really up to each lash artist. Lashing is an art, not a science, so testing to see what works best for you!
For the best prices, check out some of our offers below:
- Get 20% off code HAPPY20 for orders valued at $500
- Get 25% off code HAPPY25 for orders valued at $750
- Get 35% off code HAPPY35 for orders valued at $1000
- Orders at $1000+, please contact us: email@example.com
How to use our inline promade fans?
The difference in quality between inline fans and loose fans is completely nonexistent. However, using inline fans will save you much time and be more convenient.
- Separate the fan strips either by hand or tweezers
- Lay them on a silicone pad
- Pick up the fan by softly grabbing the bottom near the tape
- Dip in glue, then apply
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact our support team for more information if you have any questions!