How to do an eyelash extension patch test? It's critical to do a lash extension glue patch test on new clients.
A couple of way to do it
1. Apply a tiny amount of eyelash extension glue to the most distant lashes in the outer corner of the eyes.
2. Put a dab of eyelash glue behind one of the client's earlobes. Because the skin is so sensitive there, any reaction from a customer would be visible.
3. Apply 3-4 lashes to the outer corner of the client's eyes and wait 24 hours to see if the patient has a reaction.
4. Wait 24 hours and then proceed with the application if there is no response.
5. If the customer refuses to take the patch test, have them sign a liability disclaimer, stating that they accept responsibility if the eyelash glue causes an allergic reaction.
If they react to your regular eyelash glue you can try a sensitive lash glue to see if that works.
Do you find this blog post helpful? Don’t forget to share this blog to your lash friend and follow us @eyesylash.